Make in India – Mumbai Week from 13th to 18th February, 2016 - organized by Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), Government of India and Government of Maharashtra at Make In India Centre, BKC Complex, MMRDA Grounds. This event showcased the potential of design, innovation and sustainability across India's manufacturing sectors in the coming decade. A week that sparked a renewed sense of pride in India's manufacturing – and take corporate and public participation to the next level.
Maharashtra State Innovation Council ( MSInC) organized a special mentoring session panel discussion on “Maharashtra Innovates – NEXT STEP”, 14th February 2016. This session showcased start ups in Maharashtra which exemplify Innovation being commercialized in the state through Formal/Informal Incubation. Government of Maharashtra through State Innovation Council is creating ideal platform to nurture innovations and groom start ups. The event was mentored by well known mentors.
EVENT ATTENDED BY :
- Start Ups
- Start Up Mentors
- Technology providers
- IPR firms
- Industries looking for new products and opportunities for acquisition
- Risk Capital firms like Angel , VC, PE, HNIs, R&D institutions etc.
For complete event schedule Click here.
- Shri. D. K. Jain , IAS, Additional Chief Secretary Agriculture, Govt. of Maharashtra
- Shri. Apurva Chandra, IAS, Principal Secretary Industries, Govt. of Maharashtra,
- Dr. Sanjay Chahande, IAS, Principal Secretary Higher & Technical Education, Govt. of Maharashtra,
- Shri. H.K.Mittal, Advisor & Head, NSTEDB, DST, Govt. of India,
- Prof. Anil Gupta, Executive Vice Chair, National Innovation Foundation, Ahmedabad,
- Dr. Raghunandan Rajamani, Executive Director, Indian STEPs and Business Incubators’ Association (ISBA).
- Mr. Ajay Ramasubramaniam, Director, Zone Start ups India – Technology Accelerator of Bombay Stock Exchange
- Mr. Jeet Vijay, CEO, Bhau Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership, College of Engineering, Pune
- Mrs. Poyni Bhatt, Chief Operations Officer, Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, SINE-IIT Bombay
- Mr. Ameya Mashelkar, Program Lead, GenNext, Innovation Hub, Mumbai.
- Mr. Vineet Chadha, CFA, Tata Capital Ltd.
- Mr. Ramaswamy Iyer, Group Director, Technology Business Development , Science and Technology Park, Pune
ELEVATORS SPEECHES OF ONE MINUTE EACH BY SEVEN START-UPS
- GeoEPC Management Advisors Pvt. Ltd (Mr. Achyut Rao, Director)
- Tork Motors Pvt. Ltd. (Mr. Kapil Shelke, Founder/ Director)
- Dimension NXG (Mr. Pankaj Raut, CEO)
- IdeaForge Technology Pvt. Ltd. (Mr. Ankit Mehta, Co-founder & CEO)
- NobleExchange Environment Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Mr. Nuriel Pezarkar, Founder & CEO)
- Vaultize Technologies (Mr. Sameer Vitkar, Director of Channel Sales)
- Nulato India Pvt. Ltd. (Mr. Rahul Hatkar, Director)