ADVERTISEMENT NO: STP/GEOINFO-SW/17-18/02 Date: 3rd November, 2017
Science and Technology Park, Pune is an institute set up jointly by Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India in the year 1986. Scitech Park, Pune acts as an interface to bring complete cohesion between the researchers & industry to work for mutual benefits and for benefit of the society at large. It works as a nodal agency to provide training and consultancy services to various government, public and private sectors. It is also involved in giving need-based training to researchers, entrepreneurs and industries by using resources in terms of manpower and infrastructure of the University and various national and state institutions.
Applications are invited for (01) positions as GIS Developer for the Geoinformatics Division of Science and Technology Park, Pune.
Position 1: Position Code (PC): 01-GIS-Devp
GIS Developer (GIS-Devp):
Experience required: Minimum 1 to Maximum 2 years
- Secondary skill: Open layers, D3 JS
- Should have proven experience in Open Source Software development
- Scripting language: HTML, CSS, Java script, PHP & Python as well
- GIS Server: Geo Server (Should be able to publish various types of map services)
- QGIS Plug-in development using Python would be added advantage
- Knowledge of Java and Advance java technology would be added advantage
- Data-base: PostgreSQL/PostGIS
- Operating system: Windows/Linux
Eligible candidates can E-mail their CV along with application letter at email@example.com at the earliest.
Last date of applications would be 15th December 2017