On occasion of 131st birth anniversary celebration of Dr. Karmarao Bhaurao Patil, Hon'ble Minister of Human Resource Development Shri. Prakash Javadekar and Hon'ble President of Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Shri. Sharad Pawar officially launched the Center for Invention, Innovation and Incubation (CIII) at Rayat Shikshan Santha, Satara on Thursday, 04th October, 2018.
The four upcoming Centers - Satara, Ahmednagar, Kharghar (Navi Mumbai) and Hadapsar (Pune) - will be setup in association with TATA Technologies and Science and Technology Park, Pune. The main objectives of CIII Centers will be to:
- Help innovators to develop new products
- Promote technology start-ups
- Provide high end industrial training to increase chances of good quality jobs
- Provide co-working space for young entrepreneurs
- Provide strong mentorship to those who want to invent new products and also to those who want to setup their own companies