Highlights of the MoU:
- To impart technology based skill training programmes for potential entrepreneurs.
- Organise joint workshops, seminars, conferences, business meetings to promote, innovation, Entrepreneurship in Pune region.
- Make effort to create co-working spaces, setting up incubators, establish maker centers to promote innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Make efforts to establish innovation clusters by linking industries, academia and R&D institutions in Pune region with the support of industries and government.
- Synergise potential of both the organisations to leverage central and state government funding and cooperation with international institutions to promote innovation in Pune region.
- Jointly conduct entrepreneurship Training programmes financially supported by Department of Science and Technology Govt of India.
- Promote Innovation, Entrepreneurship , Science, Technology ,skilling and to constantly endeavour to improve co-operation between the two Organisations.
- Leverage on industry members of MCCIA and networking of STP with academia, R&D and Govt for promoting technopreneurship in Pune region.