To provide quality health care to the large segment of the rural population, which does not have access to specialty physicians because of factors such as geographic limitations or socioeconomic conditions.
Benefits of Telemedicine
- Bridging the gaps of healthcare delivery from a distance
- Improved efficiency of medical care
- Improved service for patients
- Doctors will have greater opportunities to deliver medical care to patients in places where medical care is not otherwise accessible
- Telemedicine is a very effective method of connecting globally for accessing quality healthcare delivery