For the sustainability of the NET Skills Training Program STEP – Pune has already signed.
- MoU with Sahkar Maharshi Bhausaheb Santuji Thorat Arts, Science and Commerce College, Sangamner, for setting up a permanent NET Skills Nodal Center. The centre will be joint activity and several Skills and Entrepreneurship development training program in various sector will be conducted.
- MoU with Maharashtra Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (MCED) to jointly conduct training programs in various backward regions of Maharashtra State in the sector of New Emerging Technologies.
- MoU with SWPH & RC for conducting skill training programs for Physcially Challenged students for better livelihood opportunities enhancing employability skills.
- Approached National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) through Maharashtra State Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (MSHFDC) for supporting skill training activities for physically challenged.
- MoU with Community Organized for Research and Development Services (CORDS), for developing Renewable Energy Sector related skilled manpower for employment sector and potential entrepreneurs to pursue long-term entrepreneurship career.
- Collaboration with ‘deAsra Foundation’ for post training support in guiding the trainees for self employment opportunities.